Monday, July 27, 2009

What is NODA Again....?

This is the first question I have gotten since arriving a month ago on campus at Pacific University in Forest Grove, OR. Here at Pacific few people actually have higher education backgrounds so many are confused by the degree and mostly they are confused by why I am here, on campus. 

So for many of you who may have the same questions as my fellow Pacific staff members have here is what I am doing at Pacific:

1) At Pacific I am working with the Orientation Staff to plan their Orientation.

2) I will undertake to train the Orientation Ambassadors when they return to campus on August 22nd.

3) Of course I have decided to organize the two day Parent Orientation. For me, it is all too tempting to work with Pacific parents as they work to plan much of the Parent Orientation. 

4) I will also get to be a team member in a new environment. I will also be the older "more responsible" staff member for any problems that may arise or all out fights that will most certainly occur as Orientation looms 4 1/2 weeks away.

No comments:

Post a Comment